Corporate partnerships - why support us
How does arthritis affect my company?
It is highly likely that arthritis affects your company. In the UK alone:
- As many as 1 in 6 of your customers, employees and suppliers will have arthritis
- 1 in 5 working days lost is caused by musculoskeletal conditions
- As people are expected to lead longer working lives, a greater proportion of the working population will have musculoskeletal conditions
- People with MSK conditions are more likely to retire early and less likely to be employed than people with other long-term conditions such as diabetes and heart disease
- 41% of conditions caused by work are classed as musculoskeletal
- Only 31% of working people with arthritis say they are receiving the support they need to stay in work.
Use our musculoskeletal calculator to find out how many people in your area are affected by osteoarthritis, the most widespread form of arthritis.
By partnering with Arthritis Research UK, your company will help people with arthritis have fuller lives at work, while bringing tangible benefit to your business thanks to a healthier, more motivated and more productive workforce.
For more information please email: email@example.com