Support us at your special occasions
Whether you are celebrating a birthday, an anniversary, or your wedding day – raising money as part of your special occasion will help us to continue to invest in breakthrough treatments and the best information to support everyone affected by arthritis.
There are a number of ways you can support us:
- Ask guests to make a donation instead of buying a present. You can make it easy for friends and family to donate by setting up a Justgiving page.
- Give our pin badges as wedding favours or gifts to your guests.
- Display our collection boxes or donation envelopes on tables to allow guests to make a donation.
We'd be delighted to be part of your special occasion and have a selection of materials we can provide…
- pin badges – we ask for a minimum £1 donation per badge
cardboard collection boxes – why not put a few collection boxes out on tables to collect donations?
- wise words for your wedding – a fun way of capturing your guests’ best advice on a happy marriage.
- my special message cards – allow your guests to leave their memories and celebration messages for you to treasure.
- thank you inserts – include our charity thank you slips when thanking your friends and family for their support.
- donation gift aid envelopes – display our envelopes on tables to allow guests to make a donation. If they're a UK tax payer, they can also gift aid their donations
- white and orange balloons to decorate your venue.
To find out more and download our special occasion booklet, please fill in the form below. If you'd prefer your copy via post, just check the postal option and fill in your address.
If you have any questions, please contact the community fundraising team on 0300 790 0405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!