Golfing for Arthritis Research UK
Support our work at your golf club by choosing us as your charity for the year or supporting us with a one-off golfing or social event.
Swing into action to help us reach and help more people living with the daily limits of arthritis.
We know that many members of your golf club will be living with one of the 200 forms of arthritis and we believe we are a cause that they will want to support.
Whether you’re the incoming captain looking to support us as your charity for the year or organising your own golf tournament, we will be right at hand to support you with your fundraising.
What your support will mean
A partnership with Arthritis Research UK will enable us to continue to invest in exceptional science bringing real possibility of freedom of the everyday limits of this debilitating condition to many people, a vision we are sure your members will share.
As a thank you, we can provide
- Lots of great golf fundraising ideas and access to our experienced team to help navigate the fast world of fundraising
- Assistance with wording for speeches
- Ball markers, collection tins, balloons, banners and charity merchandise
- Information and posters for your club notice board
- An opportunity to visit one of local research teams to see them in action
- Information on where your hard-earned funds will be spent.
We’d love to talk to you about how we could work together and ensure your captains year really make the cut.
Contact our golfing Community Team on 0300 790 0405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org