Christmas Versus Arthritis
Christmas is a great time to fundraise for Versus Arthritis and get into the festive spirit with your family, friends and work colleagues. Together we can demand a better world for everyone with arthritis and show that it will not be tolerated.
Here are our suggested 12 Christmas challenges, why not try one or two (or even all 12):
- Christmas singalong - Get a group together and sing festive carols in return for donations.
- Gift wrapping service - Most people don’t like wrapping, so why not use your talent for wrapping gifts and donate the profit to Versus Arthritis.
- Christmas tombola /raffle - Organize a tombola / raffle at your school, work place, church and send the proceeds to Versus Arthritis.
- Christmas dress up or dress down day - Time to dig out your festive jumpers or ditch your suit for the day.
- Coffee morning with Santa - Host a coffee morning and invite Santa to say "Ho Ho Ho" to your guests.
- Christmas themed cake sale - Organise a Christmas themed cake, bake sale and donate the proceeds.
- Cardless Christmas - Make a donation instead of buying and sending Christmas cards and tell friends and family that you have donated.
- Santa run - Sign up to your local Santa run and raise sponsorship for Versus Arthritis.
- Christmas free barbecue - Invite all your ‘humbug’ friends to a fundraising barbecue and make it a tinsel free zone.
- Christmas tree competition - Get your colleagues to take a picture of their festive tree, set an entry fee, display pictures for everyone to see and then get a panel of Christmas tree experts to choose the winning '2018 Christmas Tree Champion'.
- Guess the weight of the Christmas cake - The winner or closest guess will win the Christmas cake.
- January sponsor to go sober - If this is your cup of tea, then why not gain sponsorship for this challenge.
The Christmas team are here to help and would love to hear from you – for more information get in touch on email@example.com or 0300 790 0405.
For more details about data protection, view our privacy notice.