How to apply
Applications for this cohort are now closed and the next round will open in early 2019. To keep up to date with any new developments sign up to the Professional network.
Who can apply?
We are looking for individuals who are involved in the design, commissioning and/or delivery of musculoskeletal care, including front line clinicians, public health practitioners, commissioners and service managers.
We are committed to representing the communities within the system that we aim to affect, and so the cohorts of Champions will be multidisciplinary and diverse and instead of hierarchical position, we will focus on the potential to lead, adapt to change and deliver impact.
Specifically, we are looking for:
- Individuals who are excited and motivated by the opportunity to create change for people living with arthritis.
- An idea for a work-based musculoskeletal service improvement project.
- The ability and desire to reflect on personal experience and leadership capabilities.
- Willingness to work in a multidisciplinary group context with encouragement and support provided to your fellow Champions.
- A sense of curiosity; an ability to explore future possibilities, the unknown and the emergent and a willingness to challenge the status quo.
- The ability to nurture both people and ideas.
- A commitment to evaluate and communicate impact.
How do you apply?
Please download the role profile (PDF 261 KB) and complete the application form (Word doc 175 KB) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23:00 on the 17th June 2018.
How much does this cost?
The programme is free, and the role of Arthritis Research UK Musculoskeletal Champion is a voluntary one.
(All training related travel and accommodation fees will be fully reimbursed in line with our policies.)
- Application deadline: 17th June at 23:00
- Interviews: w/c 16th and 23rd July - in our London and Chesterfield offices
- Induction to the programme: October
We are committed to creating a truly inclusive learning environment, and as such we will work to enable individuals who may require adjustments and/or additional support to participate fully. If you have any concerns or require further information, please email us at email@example.com