Hours: part-time, 21 hours per week
Salary: circa £21,500 pa pro-rata (under review) + benefits
Contract type: fixed term for 12 months, maternity cove
Closing date: by midnight on Tuesday 1 January 2019
Download the job description and person specification (Word doc, 51 KB)
We’re looking for a Human Resources and Organisational Development (HROD) Administrator who works proactively and can prioritise, has excellent communication skills and great attention to detail.
About the role
This role will support our Organisational Development (OD) Directorate. The role of OD is to inform, drive and support ongoing change and improvement; to put learning, wellbeing, flexibility, collaboration and inclusion at the heart of our culture. We understand and anticipate organisational needs and provide services that are high both in standard and in impact. The Directorate is made up of human resources, learning and development, employee engagement, internal communications and performance and planning.
As a HROD Administrator you’ll provide proactive administrative support to the OD Directorate, enabling us to effectively contribute to, shape and support organisational aims through a high performing and engaged workforce.
You will be responsible for:
- supporting our learning and development events and activities
- supporting internal communications and engagement programmes and events
- recruitment administration
- a range of HROD activities across our Directorate
Our ideal candidate will have/be:
- proven experience of success as an administrator or similar role.
- high quality verbal and written communication skills
- the ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- strong MS Office 365 skills
- competent in managing changing and competing priorities
How to applyTo apply you MUST submit:
- a concise, up-to-date CV
- along with a supporting statement demonstrating how you meet the key requirements set out in the job description and person specification (Word doc, 51 KB)
- please include where you’ve seen this role advertised
Email your completed application by midnight on Tuesday 1 January to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews expected: week commencing 10th January in Chesterfield.
Arthritis causes pain, fatigue and isolation for 10 million people in the UK every single day. It can impact on the ability to work, our relationships and take away our independence. We don’t accept this.
We are Versus Arthritis. We are volunteers, healthcare professionals, researchers and friends, all doing everything we can to push back against arthritis. We’re reaching out to everybody with the information and support they need, funding vital research and changing the way society sees arthritis. Together we’ll keep running, researching, inﬂuencing, volunteering, advising, chatting, baking, listening. We won’t stop until no-one has to tolerate living with the pain, fatigue and isolation of arthritis.
Join us and use your skills, knowledge, passion and energy to help us defy arthritis.
Read more about what we do, working for us and what we offer.
Promoting Equality in the workplace.
Versus Arthritis is a Registered Charity No: 207711 and in Scotland No. SC041156