Claims for actual expenditure on grants will be reimbursed on receipt of invoices quarterly in arrears. All invoices should quote the grant reference and a full breakdown of the costs being claimed should be provided.
Late claims have a serious effect on the charities financial management and this will be considered a serious breach of the conditions.
Important information about invoices
- No payments shall be made until both the grant holder and the host institution have signed and returned the acceptance of the conditions for the award of a grant.
- Payment of the grant will be made to the host institution quarterly in arrears, unless specified differently in any special conditions, or otherwise agreed.
- All claims must be made by setting out the costs incurred by the host institution during the preceding quarter.
- The claim should contain sufficient detail to enable Arthritis Research UK to verify the costs incurred against the agreed budgets in the Letter of Award.
- Arthritis Research UK may request additional information as required to verify the claim.
- The final claim will only be accepted if an acceptable final report has been received and the invoice is submitted within 12 months of the end of the grant period
For further advice please contact the Research Department on email@example.com