Need some help?
1. How long will the survey take to complete? 5 - 10 minutes.
2. Do I have to do it all in one go? Yes.
3. What happens if something goes wrong when I am filling in the survey? Please start again or refresh the browser.
4. Can I call to get help if I don’t understand one of the questions? Yes, the number is 0300 790 0444, we are open 8.30am - 5pm.
5. What will Arthritis Research UK do with the results? We are interested in your experiences of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and other conditions that affect the joints, bones and muscles, such as back pain and osteoporosis. Even if you’re not directly affected, your answers are really important to us, and will help us build a better understanding of arthritis and its effects on everyday lives. By sharing your experience of living with arthritis, you will be helping us shape the research we invest in to provide a pain-free future for everyone.
6. Who came up with the questions for the survey? The questions were developed by our teams at the charity.
7. Can I fill the survey in on a mobile phone or tablet? Yes, we have used standard form inputs.
8. Will it work on a Kindle? Yes.
9. Will you sell the data to anyone? All answers are confidential and any health information you share with us will only be used anonymously. If you have indicated that we can contact you by phone, mail or email about our work and fundraising activities then we will contact you by those methods selected from time-to-time.
10. Can you connect my answers to me? No it will be anonymised.
11. The submit button does not work what happens to my data? It is being saved as you go along so it should be fine.
12. What are the LloydsPharmacy voucher competition terms and conditions? Competition Terms and Conditions (PDF 239 KB)
13. How will I be notified if I win? We will notify the winners by phone and email by Friday 5 December.
14. How will I receive my vouchers if I win? We will send you the paper vouchers through the post, please allow 5 working days for this.
15. What can I spend the vouchers on? Vouchers can be redeemed in store only and can be spent on anything in the store – please note however on certain medications (I.e., oral analgesics) store pharmacists are within their right to restrict the total number purchased in a single transaction.