Need some help?
1. How long will the survey take to complete? Around 5–10 minutes.
2. Do I have to do it all in one go? Yes please. You will not be able to save your progress and return to it later so the only way to have your say is to finish the survey.
3. What happens if something goes wrong when I'm filling in the survey? Please start again or refresh the browser. Your responses are being saved as you go along so we'll have captured and stored them.
4. Can I call to get help if I don’t understand one of the questions? Yes, you can call us on 0300 790 0444 between 8.30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
5. What will Arthritis Research UK do with the results? We’ll use what we find out to guide the research we fund in the year ahead. Your answers will help us get a better picture of what life is like for people living with joint pain today, and help us to bring about a future free from joint pain for people across the UK.
6. Who came up with the questions for the survey? The questions were developed by experts in the charity.
7. Can I fill the survey in on a mobile phone or tablet? Yes.
9. Will my answers be anonymous? Yes, we will never reveal any of your answers to anyone and we will only use what you tell us to generate statistical results of the survey, to guide the research we fund and to send you information you may be interested in.
10. What are the M&S voucher competition terms and conditions? Prize-draw-terms-and-conditions-M-and-S
(PDF 242 KB)
11. How will I know if I win a voucher? We'll get in touch with you as soon as possible after 18 January 2016.
12. How will I receive my vouchers if I win? We'll send your vouchers through the post by secure delivery as soon as possible after we’ve made contact with you and confirmed your address. Please allow at least 5 working days for this.
13. What can I spend the vouchers on? Please refer to the terms and conditions on the vouchers.