Thames Path Challenge 2014
13 September 2014 to 14 September 2014
The Thames Path National Trail is unique, with its beautiful scenery, steeped in history, and the eastern section voted the 2nd best urban walk in the World! The trail serves as a superb backdrop for a simply exceptional challenge, and in September 2014, you can take it on as a walk, jog or run, in aid of Arthritis Research UK.
• 100 km – Putney Bridge to Henley. A tough 24 hour Endurance Walk or an Ultra- marathon Run!
• 50 km – Options for all! 2 daytime Walks or marathon+ Runs, & overnight walk.
Putney & Runnymede starts.
• 25 km - Take on the Thames Path 25 km Trek - a great taster challenge for all!
Putney Bridge to Hampton Court
Sign up at www.thamespathchallenge.com and join Team A!
100km – Reg £85 Sponsorship £375
50km – Reg £60 Sponsorship £250
25km – Reg £30 Sponsorship £145
By signing up to the challenge you are committing to the fundraising target which is a minimum.
• 50% of the minimum fundraising target should ideally be received by
your nominated charity 6 weeks prior to the challenge to confirm your
place on the challenge via your charity.
• All the remaining sponsorship and fundraising monies or balance must
be received by your charity no later than 4 weeks after the event.