Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park , Stratford, London, E20 2ST
How to enter the 2014 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100:
Have you been lucky enough to secure a place in the ballot for the 2014 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100? Use your place to join Team A today by clicking the button below and filling out the short application form!
Apply for a charity place
2014 charity places are now closed. However, if you are keen to join Team A in 2015, simply complete our register your interest form and we'll be in touch when applications open.
All ‘Team A’ cyclists receive the following:
- An Arthritis Research UK team cycling jersey.
- An official fundraising pack giving tips and advice on mustering those funds.
- Top training, nutritional and health advice to make sure you’re ready for the big day.
- Cheer points to keep you motivated on the route on race day. Friends and family are invited to join us.
- Unlimited support from the Arthritis Research UK Sports Events team before, during and after the race.
Join the Team A Cheer Squad:
Don't fancy taking on a huge cycle but want to be part of the day? Joining our cheer squad is the perfect alternative! Be a part of a team supporting our cyclists and giving them the encouragement they need. Contact email@example.com for more information.
In August 2013 20,000 cyclists cycled a modified version of the London 2012 Olympic Road Race. This event is unique and celebrates the cycling legacy of the London 2012 Olympics.
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 will start in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, then follow the closed roads through the capital and onto Surrey’s stunning country roads and hills. A route recently made famous by the world's greatest cyclists, this promises to be a truly spectacular event once again for all those involved.