Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park , Stratford, London, E20 2ST
How to enter the 2014 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100:
Have you been lucky enought to secure a place in the ballot for the 2014 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100? Use your place to join Team A today by clicking the button below and filling out the short application form!
Apply for a charity place
Were you unsuccessful in the 2014 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 ballot? We have a limited number of charity golden bond places avaliable. The application process closes on the 7th March 2014 and everyone will be notified 2 weeks after whether they have been lucky enough to secure an Arthritis Research UK gold bond place.
All you need to do is complete this application form (PDF 948KB) and return it to us as soon as possible.
All ‘Team A’ cyclists receive the following:
- An Arthritis Research UK team cycling jersey.
- An official fundraising pack giving tips and advice on mustering those funds.
- Top training, nutritional and health advice to make sure you’re ready for the big day.
- Cheer points to keep you motivated on the route on race day. Friends and family are invited to join us.
- Unlimited support from the Arthritis Research UK Sports Events team before, during and after the race.
Join the Team A Cheer Squad:
Don't fancy taking on a huge cycle but want to be part of the day? Joining our cheer squad is the perfect alternative! Be a part of a team supporting our cyclists and giving them the encouragement they need. Contact email@example.com for more information.
In August 2013 20,000 cyclists cycled a modified version of the London 2012 Olympic Road Race. This event is unique and celebrates the cycling legacy of the London 2012 Olympics.
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 will start in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, then follow the closed roads through the capital and onto Surrey’s stunning country roads and hills. A route recently made famous by the world's greatest cyclists, this promises to be a truly spectacular event once again for all those involved.