Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park , Stratford, London, E20 2ST
How to enter the 2014 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100:
The ballot has now closed and good luck to those that have entered. You can increase your chances of a place by applying for an Arthritis Research UK charity place by registering your interest here.
If you missed out on the ballot the only way you will now be able to enter is by applying for a charity place.
Apply for a charity place
Arthritis Research UK has a number of places in this event and you can register your interest now ready for when applications open. To register your interest please contact the team on 0300 790 0402 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
All ‘Team A’ cyclists receive the following:
- An Arthritis Research UK team cycling jersey.
- An official fundraising pack giving tips and advice on mustering those funds.
- Top training, nutritional and health advice to make sure you’re ready for the big day.
- Cheer points to keep you motivated on the route on race day. Friends and family are invited to join us.
- Unlimited support from the Arthritis Research UK Sports Events team before, during and after the race.
Join the Team A Cheer Squad:
Don't fancy taking on a huge cycle but want to be part of the day? Joining our cheer squad is the perfect alternative! Be a part of a team supporting our cyclists and giving them the encouragement they need. Contact email@example.com for more information.
In August 2013 20,000 cyclists cycled a modified version of the London 2012 Olympic Road Race. This event is unique and celebrates the cycling legacy of the London 2012 Olympics.
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 will start in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, then follow the closed roads through the capital and onto Surrey’s stunning country roads and hills. A route recently made famous by the world's greatest cyclists, this promises to be a truly spectacular event once again for all those involved.