Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park , Stratford, London, E20 2ST
...to all of our 2014 cyclists. You did a fantatstic job! We hope you all enjoyed your day.
Want to take part in 2015?
If you want to join Team A in next year’s event, complete our register your interest form and we’ll be in touch.
The 2015 public ballot opens on the 18 August 2014. To increase your chances of securing a place, we strongly recommend that you apply for a ballot place as well as a charity place. You can still join Team A with as a ballot place cyclists. Just get in touch once your place has been confirmed.
All Team A Cyclists receive:
- Arthritis Research UK cycle jersey
- full fundraising pack to help maximise your fundraising
- training plans and nutrition advice
- cheer points on route to help keep you motivated on the day – friends and family are welcome to join us
- unlimited support from the Arthritis Research UK Sports Events team before, during and after the race.