We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our site. Cookies are files stored in your browser and are used by most websites to help personalise your web experience.

By continuing to use our website without changing the settings, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Find out more
For more information, go to

The rheumatology team

People with arthritis have many different needs, so most hospital rheumatology departments have a team of health professionals to look after all aspects of your care. The team itself may vary from hospital to hospital but may include any of the following:


Photo of Christine Walker

Give today to help fund research into the cause, treatment and cure of arthritis so that people like Christine can live a pain-free, active life.

Search arthritis information

Arthritis Today magazine

An older couple walking in a frosty field

Read our online magazine for news on the latest research breakthroughs, treatments and education.

Support Us

Arthritis Research UK softball team cheering

Find out how you can support Arthritis Research UK.

For more information, go to or call 0300 790 0400 to order the complete printed booklet.
Arthritis Research UK fund research into the cause, treatment and cure of arthritis. You can support Arthritis Research UK by volunteering, donating or visiting our shops.