Do I have the right chair for my needs?
If you have arthritis, it's important to finding a suitable chair. You should think about the following:
- Do you find it difficult to get out of your chair?
- Do you have to use cushions to make it comfortable?
- Do you get more aches and pains after you’ve been sitting for a while?
- Does the chair make you slouch?
- Is it too large or too small?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then you should think about getting a chair that’s properly designed for your needs.
There are thousands of easy chairs on the market today and many claim to be specially designed for people with arthritis. We won’t specify which chairs are best, but we will provide guidelines on things to look for when choosing.