Councillor Joe Carlebach
Councillor Joe Carlebach is a graduate of Newcastle University. He's currently serving on the university court and is the past chairman of the university's faculty of biomedical sciences development committee.
Councillor Carlebach's present roles include:
- non-executive director and vice chair of the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital Trust
- councillor in the London borough of Hammersmith and Fulham and Conservative vulnerable people's champion
- member of the adult social care and health a scrutiny committee and the corporate parenting board
- trustee and vice chair of the Wormwood Scrubs Common Charitable Trust and a trustee of the Royal National Orthopaedic Charitable Trust
- ambassador for Hammersmith and Fulham Mencap.
Councillor Carlebach's previous executive and general management experience includes:
- Nortel Networks – responsible for Nortel’s business in half of Western Europe
- Panduit Corporation – managing director for Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Wideyes AB – chief executive officer
Councillor Carlebach has also served as non-executive director on a number of boards and as chairman of the leading Savile Row tailor Henry Huntsman and Sons, He was chairman of Myacom, a telecoms manufacturing business, and a cabinet member for adult social care and health in Hammersmith and Fulham.